Newlywed Game Questions
test your relationship knowledge with this fun newlywed game for couples. Test how much you know about each other and your relationship with these newlywed game questions.
The newlywed game is a fun wedding activity that can be played at the wedding reception, the engagement party, or the reception party. In this game, the couple get asked questions about each other and their relationship and they must answer at the same time
The questions may be asked by someone at the wedding party and the answers may be written down or said out loud. Whoever gets the most right answers wins the game. Good luck!
1. Where was your first date?
2. Who is the better cook?
3. Who is funnier?
4. Who is better with kids?
5. Who gets angry faster?
6. Who is lazier?
7. Who never cleans up after themselves?
8. Who kills spiders and other bugs?
9. Who is more likely to get into a fight?
10. Where was your first kiss?
11. Who sleeps earlier at night?
12. Who is better at remembering dates?
13. What was your favorite wedding gift?
14. Who cries more during sad movies?
15. What was the worst date you’ve had?
16. Who is more likely to lose their phone or keys?
17. Who said I love you first?
18. Who plans most of the dates?
19. What did you wear on your first date?
20. Who is more likely to binge Netflix all weekend?
21. What is the most embarrassing nickname you have?
22. Who was your childhood best friend?
23. What would be your dream vacation?
24. What is your favorite drink?
25. What is your worst phobia?
26. What is your favorite movie of all time?
27. Who initiated your first conversation?
28. What was your first pet?
29. Who was your first crush?
30. Where was your best date?
31. What is the best gift you have received?
32. What is your favorite dessert?
33. What was your first job?
34. What is your favorite color?
35. Who is a better liar?
36. When did you get drunk for the first time?
37. What was your first concert?
38. What was the first trip you took together?
39. If you had a daughter what would be her name?
40. What was the most expensive gift you’ve gotten your partner?